Donald Takayama Surfer's Choice Teriyaki T-Shirt
In 1990, Takayama introduced Surfer's Choice, a teriyaki sauce derived from a family recipe. Takayama commented to Los Angeles Times, "Some people dunk doughnuts in it, others put it on their hash browns and eggs. One of my friends can't eat cottage cheese without it, and one guy wrote me saying he even drinks the stuff," Takayama said. Most people use it with fish, poultry, and meat dishes either as a sauce or marinade.
This tee is printed with our premium water-based inks which are very soft and breathable and will give you a very cozy print.
- Classic Fit- Not slim fit, but not as wide as a Hanes Beefy T.
- 100% pre-shrunk super soft ringspun cotton
- 5.5 oz / 186 GSM
- Short set-in sleeves
- 3/4'' seamed rib-knit collar
- Taped neck and shoulder seams
- Two-needle hemmed sleeve and bottom hems