Pat Curren Surfboards Wave T-Shirt
This was the logo that Pat used while he briefly had a shop in Newport Beach, Ca., during the mid 60's. He had a shaping room in an old Navy shipyard on the Balboa Peninsula. The logo can be found on many different boards that were built by Pat during that time period. Dig the classic simplicity of the wave paired with the block font. Clean and precise, just like Pat's board building skills.
This tee is printed with our premium water based inks which are very soft and breathable, and will give you a very cozy print.
- Classic Fit- Not slim fit, but not as wide as a Hanes Beefy T.
- 100% pre-shrunk super soft ringspun cotton
- 5.5 oz / 186 GSM
- Short set-in sleeves
- 3/4'' seamed rib knit collar
- Taped neck and shoulder seams
- Two-needle hemmed sleeve and bottom hems