Pavel Surfboards Greenroom T-Shirt
The design used on this tee is a special one. It was an illustration done by surfer/shaper/artist Tyler Warren, specifically for the 45th Anniversary of the Greenroom Surf Shop. After being found on the island of Kauai in 1970, the Greenroom then added their San Diego location to stake their Hawaii/California claim.
This piece features a Greenough-esqe kneeboarder coming off the bottom under the moonlit sky, for the back print, and the original Greenroom Surf Shop palm logo on the front.
We visited with Rich recently in an undisclosed location and here are a few questions we threw his way. Read here
This tee is printed with our premium water based inks which are very soft and breathable, and will give you a very cozy print.
- Classic Fit- Not slim fit, but not as wide as a Hanes Beefy T.
- 100% pre-shrunk super soft ringspun cotton
- 5.5 oz / 186 GSM
- Short set-in sleeves
- 3/4'' seamed rib knit collar
- Taped neck and shoulder seams
- Two-needle hemmed sleeve and bottom hems