Jim Phillips Surfboards Copycat T-Shirt
Jim had been making this board model for a while after moving from California back to Florida in the 80’s. It's an avant garde take on a 60's classic. He always wanted to make a model logo for it using a cartoon cat. Fast forward about 15 years ago and inspired by the 60’s era design ethos and he created this logo. Grab your trunks and a bar of wax.
We spent some time with Jim talking to him about his history as a craftsmen in the surfboard building community. Click here to find out a bit more about Jim.
This tee is printed with our premium water based inks which are very soft and breathable, and will give you a very cozy print.
- Classic Fit- Not slim fit, but not as wide as a Hanes Beefy T.
- 100% pre-shrunk super soft ring spun cotton
- 5.5 oz / 186 GSM
- Short set-in sleeves
- 3/4'' seamed rib knit collar
- Taped neck and shoulder seams
- Two-needle hemmed sleeve and bottom hems