Innermost Limits T-Shirt
George Greenough Innermost Limits T-Shirt
Released in 1969, one of the most iconic surf films of all time that truly displayed the genius ways of George Greenough. From building surfboards and fins, to building boats, to filming the first footage inside the tube, George is a human unlike any other. Combined with a stellar soundtrack by the band Farm, this film is a top favorite of many surfers young and old.
This beautiful artwork for the film was done for George by artist "Papaya" Patty Irons.
This tee is printed with our premium water based inks which are very soft and breathable, and will give you a very cozy print.
- Classic Fit- Not slim fit, but not as wide as a Hanes Beefy T.
- 100% pre-shrunk super soft ringspun cotton
- 5.5 oz / 186 GSM
- Short set-in sleeves
- 3/4'' seamed rib knit collar
- Taped neck and shoulder seams
- Two-needle hemmed sleeve and bottom hems